About Mike Mueller
Mike Mueller is a 1992 graduate of Linden High School. After high school he played a year of Junior “A” Hockey prior to enlisting in the United States Navy, where he served from 1993-1997, receiving several letters of commendation, medals, and the Navy Marine Corps Achievement Medal.
After receiving an honorable discharge from the United States Navy, Mueller attended Eastern Michigan University.
Why I Am Running
I believe every person deserves to have a voice in their government. Each of us deserve to have a legislator who understands the issues and how they affect each of us and will act in our best interest.
I believe that we deserve to have a voice in decision making, to be represented by someone who shares our values and has the courage to stand up and act on our behalf. Someone who will take the time to really understand the issues, who can see the issues from multiple perspectives and who will consider all the outcomes. Someone who can communicate with us in a way that is easy to understand, with honesty and simplicity.
I believe I can be that person to represent all the people of the 51st district in the Michigan House of Representatives.
- State Senator Ken Horn
- State Senator Dave Robertson
- State Representative Joe Graves
- State Representative Ben Fredericks
- Fenton Township Supervisor Bonnie Mathis
- Fenton Township Fire Chief Ryan Volz
- Clayton Township Supervisor Chris Gehringer
- Argentine Township Supervisor Brian Saad
- Argentine Township Clerk Denise Graves
- Argentine Township Treasure Norm Schmidt
- Argentine Township Trustee Thomas Hallman
- Argentine Township Chief of Police Dan Allen
- Retired Livingston County Sheriff Robert Bezotte
- Former Livingston County Prosecutor Tom Kizer
- LCDR Adam Weiner – Former SEAL Team 7 Executive Officer and Hatmada LLC Founder
- Retired Lions quarter back Eric Hipple – mental health speaker
- Exclusively endorsed by Michigan Right to Life
- Farm Bureau
- Michigan Freedom Fund
- Police Officers Association of Michigan
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Jeff Neville, retired Genesee County LT., and Flint Bishop Police Officer who stopped the Bishop Airport terrorist attack.
- Herman Ferguson- founder of COPS – Concern Over Police Safety
- Michigan Chamber Of Commerce
- Tyrone Township Supervisor Mike Cunningham